Long Weekend in Lisbon
Spend a long weekend in Lisbon, Portugal’s glamorous capital, with other Solo Travellers on this 3-night tour. Lisbon is a city of winding cobblestone alleyways, traditional fado music, and delicious Portuguese delicacies… and yes, we are talking about pastel de nata! We’ll also visit the beautiful towns of Sintra, home to the colourful National Palace, and Cascais, a seaside town calling out for you to relax with a drink by the water’s edge – what could be better?
Price from: £499.00
New Dates to be Confirmed…
Day 1 – Arrive Lisbon
Upon arrival, proceed to your hotel for check-in. After lunch, you will be given a city tour of Lisbon which will include all of the city’s main attractions. Dinner will be arranged for your first evening.
Day 2 – Lisbon / Sintra / Cascais / Lisbon
After breakfast at the hotel, you will begin your day trip to Sintra and Cascais. Home to the colourful 19th century National Palace, Sintra is a beautiful little town at the foothills of Portugal’s Sintra Mountains. You will have a couple of hours here to explore the palace and its grounds before visiting Cascais, a beautiful town on the Portuguese coast, where you can relax, have a drink and watch the world go by. In the late afternoon you will be transferred back to Lisbon for the evening.
Day 3 – Lisbon
Today is a free day and will be spent at your leisure. There is an optional day trip to Evora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, during which you will visit the Roman Temple, the Chapel of Bones and the Cathedral of Evora, as well as one of the oldest wine cellars in Portugal. Dinner will be arranged for the final night of your tour.
Day 4 – Depart Lisbon
Unfortunately your long weekend in Lisbon has come to an end! After breakfast you will have the day free until you need to leave for international flights home.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE LISBON TOUR
- Sharing a twin room at a 3-star hotel with breakfast
- Lisbon City Tour
- Day trip to Sintra & Cascais
- English-speaking local guide throughout
- Private transportation (excludes airport transfers)
- If travelling from the UK, please get in touch to check if flights included in our offer price
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved on the Weekend in Lisbon tour on payment of a deposit of £150.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
- International flights are not included and will need to be organised separately. Please do not book flights until we give the go-ahead. If you would like flight suggestions or help with booking, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Trip Type Cultural
Group Size Between 12-16
Physical Rating Moderate
Currency & Spending Money Euros / Spending £40 and upwards per day
Hosts One of our hosts will meet you at the hotel when you arrive, and will be your main point of contact throughout the trip. Our hosts will organise dinners and anything else you might need, to ensure you have the best holiday. During the city tour, you will have an experienced local guide; please ask them if you have any specific questions about the local area, restaurant recommendations, etc.
Clothing The summer months in Lisbon are like anywhere in Europe – hot and sunny! Pack light loose-fitting clothing and comfortable walking shoes as you will be on your feet quite a bit. Also worth taking a rain jacket (just in case) and adequate sun protection.
Health You shouldn’t need any inoculations for travel to Portugal, but it’s always good to seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse before you travel and make sure your vaccinations are up to date. Remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations.
Single Supplement £175
Travel Advice We highly recommend that you read the foreign travel advice for Portugal before your departure date.
Find out more about this exciting country and all that it has to offer!