Best of Vietnam Tour
VIETNAM TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Tick Vietnam’s hotspots off your list on this 10-night trip to South East Asia’s culinary capital. Begin by exploring the bustling streets of Hanoi, marvel at the iconic limestone islands of Halong Bay, explore the ancient capital Hue, and visit the lantern filled town of Hoi An. Finish up this amazing 11-day Best of Vietnam Tour with a boat ride down the mystical Mekong river before living it up in Vietnam’s bustling metropolis, Ho Chi Minh City.
Discover the beautiful historic town of Hoi An
Visit the stunning Imperial Citadel in the city of Hue
Embrace the madness in bustling Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
Day 1 – Arrive Hanoi
Day 2 – Hanoi
Day 3 – Hanoi / Ha Long Bay
Day 4 – Ha Long Bay / Hanoi / Danang / Hoi An
Day 5 – Hoi An / My Son Holy Land / Hoi An
Day 6 – Hoi An / Ba Na Hills / Hue
Day 7 – Hue
Day 8 – Hue / Saigon
Day 9 – Saigon / Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 10 – Saigon / Cai Be / Saigon
Day 11 – Depart Saigon
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE VIETNAM TOUR
- Sharing a twin room at three star hotels with daily breakfast
- 2 Dinners and 3 Lunches throughout trip
- Transportation throughout trip (excludes airport transfers)
- Traditional Water Puppet Show in Hanoi
- 2 Days and 1 Night Cruise through Ha Long Bay
- Internal Flights from HAN/HIU and DAD/SGN
- Boat trip on Perfume River
- English Speaking Guides
- 2 Bottles of Mineral Water per person per day
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved for the Best of Vietnam Tour on payment of a deposit of £150.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel.
- Flights are not included in the cost of this trip and will need to be booked separately. Please do not book flights until we have given the go-ahead. Feel free to ask us if you need any help with booking.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
Group Size Maximum of 10
Physical Rating Moderate
Currency & Spending Money Vietnamese Dong & US Dollars / Spending £15 and upwards per day
Hosts A local guide will be your point of contact for this trip.
Clothing We recommend taking layers, the weather in the North of Vietnam can sometimes be a bit cooler than the south depending on time of year. The weather in the south will be hot and humid, especially in Saigon, so take light, loose fitting clothing as well.
Health Make sure you have plenty of mosquito repellent with you, wear this both day and night to prevent bites. Always seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse a minimum of 8 weeks before you travel and make sure your vaccinations are up to date. Remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations.
Single Supplement £299
Travel Advice We highly recommend that you read the foreign travel advice for Vietnam before your departure date.