Silk Road Adventure & Uzbekistan Tour
UZBEKISTAN TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
If you’re looking for something a little more off the beaten track, this Uzbekistan tour is the one for you. Join other Solo Travellers on this amazing 10-day Silk Road adventure along the world’s oldest trade route. Experience the country’s best restaurants and nightlife in the country’s capital, Tashkent. Explore the archaeological sites of Ayaz Kala and Toprak Kala in the friendly old town of Khiva. Visit the well-preserved madrassahs, mosques and bazaars of Central Asia’s holiest city, Bukhara. Spend a night under the stars at a traditional Yurt Camp in the Kyzyklum Desert. And marvel at Uzbekistan’s most stunning attractions in Samarkand, the epitome of the Silk Road.
Spend the night in a traditional Yurt Camp
Visit the best attractions in the country’s capital, Tashkent
Explore the many Madrasah’s, mosques and minarets of Bukhara
Day 1 – Arrive Tashkent
Day 2 – Tashkent / Urgench / Khiva
Day 3 – Khiva / Ayaz Kala / Toprak Kala / Khiva
Day 4 – Khiva / Bukhara
Day 5 – Bukhara
Day 6 – Bukhara / Yangikazgan
Day 7 – Yangikazgan / Samarkand
Day 8 – Samarkand
Day 9 – Samarkand / Tashkent
Day 10 – Depart Tashkent
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE UZBEKISTAN TOUR
- Accommodation based on sharing a twin room with breakfast
- One night stay in a Yurt (single option not available)
- Entrance fees
- Internal flight between Tashkent & Urgench
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking guide for entire tour
- Visa support to Uzbekistan
- 2 bottles (o.5) of mineral water per person per day
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved for the Uzbekistan tour on payment of a deposit of £150.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
- You will need to book your own international flights for this trip. Please do not book these until we have given the go-ahead. Get in touch for recommendations or if you’d like help with booking.
Group Size Between 12-16
Physical Rating Moderate
Currency & Spending Money Uzbekistani Som / Spending £30 and upwards per day
Hosts A local guide will be your main point of contact throughout this trip.
Clothing The weather will still be warm during the day even though you won’t be travelling in the height of summer. Bring long sleeved tops and trousers for visiting religious sites and comfortable shoes.
Health Always seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse a minimum of 8 weeks before you travel and make sure your vaccinations are up to date. Remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations.
Single Supplement £250
Travel Advice We highly recommend that you read the foreign travel advice for Uzbekistan before your departure date.