Stunning Santorini Greek Island Getaway
SANTORINI TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Believe us when we say Santorini is one of the most picturesque places on earth – well, you’ve probably seen the photos. Join other Solo Travellers on this amazing 6-day Santorini tour to Greece’s most instagrammed island. Wander the streets of beautiful Oia, as you marvel at the white washed buildings and blue domes for which the island is so famous. Explore Fira, Santorini’s bustling main town located right on the edge of the caldera, with plenty of restaurants and bars to sit at and admire the view. Relax on Kamari beach and enjoy the fresh seafood and Greek mezze with a glass of the island’s own wine. And of course, watch one of the world’s most famous sunset’s from the Venetian castle in Oia.
Catch one of the world’s most famous sunsets in Oia
Discover the white washed buildings and blue domed churches of Fira
Relax on the black sand beaches of Kamari
Day 1 – Arrive Santorini
Day 2 – Island Tour & Oia Sunset
Day 3 – Fira & Oia
Day 4 – Day at Leisure
Day 5 – Day at Leisure
Day 6 – Depart Santorini
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE SANTORINI TOUR
- Sharing a twin room at a 3* hotel with a pool for 5 nights (breakfast included)
- Full day island tour
- Tour of Fira Town
- Oia Sunset (weather permitting)
- All transportation in private vehicles (airport transfers not included)
- If travelling from the UK, please get in touch to check if flights are included in our offer price
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved on this Santorini Tour on payment of a deposit of £150.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
- International flights are not included and will need to be booked separately. Please get in touch for suggested flights or if you would like help with booking.
Group Size Between 12-16
Physical Rating Easy
Currency & Spending Money Euros / Spending £40 and upwards per day
Hosts One of our hosts will meet you at the hotel when you arrive, and will be your main point of contact throughout the trip. Our hosts will organise dinners and anything else you might need, to ensure you have the best holiday. During the city tours and excursions, you will have experienced local guides; please ask them if you have any specific questions about the local area, restaurant recommendations, etc.
Clothing The weather will be warm in the day and chilly at night – especially on the coast – so pack accordingly.
Health You shouldn’t need any inoculation for travel to Greece, but it is always best to seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse before you travel and make sure your vaccinations are up to date. Remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations.
Single Supplement £299
Travel Advice We highly recommend that you read the foreign travel advice for Greece before your departure date.
We've just got back from our 5-day trip (not long enough if you ask us!) to stunning Santorini, and boy did it deliver. You know the photos you see EVERYWHERE of this magical Greek island, well, it looks exactly like that in real life, but better! Check out our photos...