Stunning Santorini Greek Island Getaway
SANTORINI TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Believe us when we say Santorini is one of the most picturesque places on earth – well, you’ve probably seen the photos. Join other Solo Travellers on this amazing 6-day Santorini tour to Greece’s most instagrammed island. Wander the streets of beautiful Oia, as you marvel at the white washed buildings and blue domes for which the island is so famous. Explore Fira, Santorini’s bustling main town located right on the edge of the caldera, with plenty of restaurants and bars to sit at and admire the view. Relax on Kamari beach and enjoy the fresh seafood and Greek mezze with a glass of the island’s own wine. And of course, watch one of the world’s most famous sunset’s from the Venetian castle in Oia.
Price from: £749.00
12 May – 17 May 2019
Day 1 – Arrive Santorini
Upon arrival, proceed to your hotel for check-in. Dinner will be arranged at a local restaurant for your first night on this beautiful island.
Day 2 – Island Tour & Oia Sunset
After breakfast you will be given a tour of the island to include some of the traditional villages. In the early evening you will be taken to Oia, to experience one of the most famous sunset’s in the world. Dinner will be arranged for the evening.
Day 3 – Fira & Oia
After breakfast you will be given a little tour of Fira and then have free time to explore for yourselves. After lunch you will have the option to spend the afternoon back in Oia, and perhaps catch another sunset or enjoy the atmosphere of this pretty little town.
Day 4 – Day at Leisure
Today will be spent at your leisure. Buses run frequently between the towns on the island, so perhaps you’ll revisit somewhere you’ve already been for further exploration or find somewhere new!
Day 5 – Day at Leisure
Today will also be spent at your leisure. Dinner will be arranged for your last night in Santorini!
Day 6 – Depart Santorini
After breakfast, you will have the morning free depending on your flight schedule. Check-out of the hotel and proceed to the airport for international flights home.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE SANTORINI TOUR
- Sharing a twin room at a 3* hotel with a pool for 5 nights (breakfast included)
- Full day island tour
- Tour of Fira Town
- Oia Sunset (weather permitting)
- All transportation in private vehicles (airport transfers not included)
- If travelling from the UK, please get in touch to check if flights are included in our offer price
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved on this Santorini Tour on payment of a deposit of £150.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
- International flights are not included and will need to be booked separately. Please get in touch for suggested flights or if you would like help with booking.
Trip Type Relax
Group Size Between 12-16
Physical Rating Easy
Currency & Spending Money Euros / Spending £40 and upwards per day
Hosts One of our hosts will meet you at the hotel when you arrive, and will be your main point of contact throughout the trip. Our hosts will organise dinners and anything else you might need, to ensure you have the best holiday. During the city tours and excursions, you will have experienced local guides; please ask them if you have any specific questions about the local area, restaurant recommendations, etc.
Clothing The weather will be warm in the day and chilly at night – especially on the coast – so pack accordingly.
Health You shouldn’t need any inoculation for travel to Greece, but it is always best to seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse before you travel and make sure your vaccinations are up to date. Remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations.
Single Supplement £249
Travel Advice We highly recommend that you read the foreign travel advice for Greece before your departure date.
We've just got back from our 5-day trip (not long enough if you ask us!) to stunning Santorini, and boy did it deliver. You know the photos you see EVERYWHERE of this magical Greek island, well, it looks exactly like that in real life, but better! Check out our photos...
Find out more about this exciting country and all that it has to offer!