Highlights of Oman
OMAN TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Come and discover the traditional Arabian charm on this 8-day Oman Group Holidays Tour. Our tours are ideal holidays for those wanting to travel with small groups of like-minded people. And whether it’s exploring the stunning capital, spending a night under the desert stars, or the traditional Arabian charm that’s drawing you to up-and-coming Oman, this 8-day tour has something for everyone. Start your Highlights of Oman tour in the countries clean capital, Muscat, where traditional buildings and a lack of high-rise structures offer a refreshing contrast to neighbouring Arabian capitals. Travel along the Batinah Coast, dotted with beautiful beaches, fishing villages and of course Oman’s most striking cultural landmarks, forts. Spend a night under the stars in Wahiba Sands and wake up to watch the colours shift and change over the dunes as the sun rises. Take a dip in the waters of Wadi Bani Khalid, before you head to the sunny seaside town of Sur, a popular place for a spot of turtle watching. You’ll then take the exciting coastal road back to Muscat for one last night, before this wonderful adventure comes to a regrettable end. On the plus side, you’ll head home having seen the very best Oman has to offer.
Watch a magnificent sunset in the Wahiba Sands desert
Travel by 4×4 to Jebel Shams, Oman’s tallest peak, for spectacular views
Discover the best of Oman’s striking forts and castles
Take a dip in the beautiful waters of Wadi Bani Khalid
Explore the city of Muscat, where ancient meets modern
Day 1 – Arrive Muscat
Day 2 – Muscat
Day 3 – Muscat / Nakhl / Rustaq / Nizwa
Day 4 – Nizwa / Jabreen / Misfah / Jebel Shams / Nizwa
Day 5 – Nizwa / Fort & Souq / Wahiba Sands
Day 6 – Wahiba Sands / Wadi Bani Khalid / Sur
Day 7 – Sur / Coastal Road / Muscat
Day 8 – Depart Muscat
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE OMAN TOUR
- Sharing a twin room at 3 & 4-star hotels with breakfast
- 1x night in a desert camp
- All transportation in private vehicles (excludes airport transfers)
- All activities as mentioned in above itinerary
- 6x Lunches 1x Dinner
- Short camel ride in the desert
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN THE OMAN TOUR
- International flights
- Optional activities
- Visa fees (approx. £40 on arrival)
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved on the Oman tour on payment of a deposit of £250.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
- International flights are not included in the Oman Tour and will need to be organised separately. Please do not book flights until we give the go-ahead. If you would like flight suggestions or help with booking, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Find out more about this exciting country and all that it has to offer!