Highlights of Nepal Tour
NEPAL TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Let’s get tourism back on track for Nepal. Following the devastating earthquake in 2015, the country has seen a massive drop in the number of visitors. The Nepalese economy heavily relies on tourism so… let’s get them some visitors! (Plus it is one of those absolute must-see countries). Join other Solo Travellers on this wonderful journey through Nepal. Start by experiencing Kathmandu and Bhaktapur’s Newari culture and temples. Travel to Chitwan to see the wildlife and birdlife at the Chitwan National Park, home to one-horned rhinos, royal Bengal tigers, and more than 400 species of birds. Visit Lord Buddha’s birthplace, Lumbini, and experience life in Pokhara, as you boat on beautiful lakes with stunning views of the famous Fishtail Mountain. All on this incredible 13-day Highlights of Nepal Tour.
Explore the beautiful lakes of Pokhara with the Himalayas as a backdrop
Discover the best temples and architecture in Kathmandu
Visit the popular pilgrimage site of Asia’s largest stupa; Boudhanath
Day 1 – Arrive Kathmandu
Day 2 – Kathmandu
Day 3 – Kathmandu / Nagi Gompa / Kathmandu
Day 4 – Kathmandu / Boudhanath / Bhaktapur
Day 5 – Bhaktapur
Day 6 – Bhaktapur / Chitwan
Day 7 – Chitwan
Day 8 – Chitwan / Lumbini
Day 9 / 10 / 11 – Pokhara
Day 12 – Pokhara / Kathmandu
Day 13 – Depart Kathmandu
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE NEPAL TOUR
• Services of an English-speaking guide throughout
• All transport as listed in itinerary above
• Welcome and farewell dinners
• Pokhara boat ride to the Peace Pagoda
• Chitwan National Park Safari
• Day trip to the Shivapuri National Park & Nagi Gompa
• Tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved for this Highlights of Nepal Tour on payment of a deposit of £150.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 8 weeks before travel.
- Flights are not included in the cost of this trip and will need to be booked separately. Please do not book flights until we have given the go-ahead. Feel free to ask us if you need any help with booking.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
Group Size Between 5 – 12
Physical Rating Moderate
Currency & Spending Money Rupees / Spending £15 and upwards per day
Hosts A local guide will be your point of contact for this trip.
Clothing The best time to visit Nepal is between October and April, during the dry season. At this time of year the skies are clear and warm weather dominates. Take sensible walking shoes. Light, long sleeved tops and trousers will also help protect from mosquito bites. You will also need to take something to cover your shoulders when entering religious sites.
Health Always seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse a minimum of 8 weeks before you travel and make sure your vaccinations are up to date. Remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations.
Single Supplement £175
Travel Advice We highly recommend that you read the foreign travel advice for Nepal before your departure date.