Long Weekend in Stockholm
STOCKHOLM TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Travel to one of Scandinavia’s best loved cities on this 4-day adventure to the Swedish capital, Stockholm. Spread over 14 islands, this ever-changing city has something for every solo traveller; history, architecture, interior design, museums, and on-trend cuisine to name a few. The locals are the epitome of Scandi cool and the city itself has a great vibe, so join us on our Long Weekend in Stockholm and explore this Scandinavian beauty with like-minded solo travellers!
Discover Stockholm’s stunning City Hall
Explore the picturesque cobbled streets of Gamla Stan
Relax at some of the city’s best rooftop bars & restaurants
Day 1 – Arrive Stockholm
Upon arrival in Stockholm, you will need to make your way to your hotel for check-in, which will be from 2pm. Dinner will be arranged for the evening to kick-start your long weekend in Stockholm!
Day 2 – Stockholm City Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, you will begin your city tour of Stockholm which will include a visit to Gamla Stan, the city’s old town, the stunning City Hall, and the Royal Palace Church and grounds. You will have some free time in the afternoon to further explore the city. You could visit the Vasa Museum, home to the world’s only 17th century preserved ship, or have some fun singing and dancing at the ABBA Museum! Dinner will be arranged for the evening.
Day 3 – Stockholm Free Day
After breakfast at the hotel, you will have the rest of the day at leisure to further explore this fascinating city. If you are a shopping fan, we recommend heading to Hornsgatan, a super cool Scandi street on the island of Södermalm, filled with vintage second hand shops, cute coffee shops and a few watering holes! A dinner will be arranged for the last night of your Stockholm tour.
Day 4 – Depart Stockholm
After breakfast, and depending on your flight schedule, you’ll have the rest of the day at leisure to further explore this wonderful city until you need to make your way to the airport for international flights home.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- Sharing a twin room at a 3-star hotel with breakfast
- City tour of Stockholm
- Entrance fees during the city tour
- Local English-speaking guide & one of our UK based hosts to stay with you throughout the trip
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- International flights (if travelling from the UK, please get in touch to see if flights can be included in our offer price)
- Airport transfers
- All lunches & dinners
- Entrance fees during free time
- Travel Insurance
- Up to 8 weeks before departure, a place can be reserved on the Long Weekend in Stockholm tour on payment of a deposit of £150.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 8 weeks before travel.
- International flights into and out of Stockholm are not included in the cost of the tour and will need to be organised separately. Please get in touch for recommended flights, and do not book anything until we give the go-ahead.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
Trip Type City Break
Group Size Between 8-14
Physical Rating Moderate
Currency & Spending Money Swedish Krone / Spending £50 and upwards per day
Hosts One of our UK based hosts will be your main point of contact throughout this trip, they will take you for dinners and help organise anything you’d like to do in your free time. You will also have an English-speaking local guide for your city tour of Stockholm. If you need to know anything about Stockholm – they are the ones to ask!
Clothing The summer months in Stockholm present pleasant warm weather, but showers are not uncommon so it’s good to take a rain jacket or umbrella. You’ll also need comfortable walking shoes for the city tour as well as jumpers for the evenings.
Health You shouldn’t need to see your GP for travel to Stockholm, but it’s good to remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations.
Single Supplement £299
Travel Advice We highly recommend that you read the foreign travel advice for Sweden before your departure date.