Weekend in Vilnius
Home to Europe’s largest baroque Old Town, Vilnius is the perfect weekend getaway for Solo Travellers in search of rich culture, world cuisine and flourishing nightlife. Visit the country’s historical capital, Trakai, with its one-of-a-kind castle surrounded by a beautiful lake, discover Kaunas, Lithuania’s second largest city and explore Vilnius itself on this amazing two night trip to Europe’s cultural capital.
Price from: £359.00
14 Sept – 17 Sept 2018
Day 1 – Arrive Vilnius
Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel. Dinner will be arranged at a local restaurant for your first evening in Lithuania.
Day 2 – Vilnius / Trakai Castle
Day 3 – Vilnius / Kaunas
After breakfast at the hotel we will depart for our day trip to Kaunas, Lithuania’s second biggest city. A beautiful medieval town with stunning architecture. We will begin a walking tour upon arrival of the old town and then stop somewhere for lunch, after which you will have some free time to explore for yourselves. Overnight in Vilnius.
Day 4 – Depart Vilnius
After breakfast at the hotel you will have the day at your leisure until you need to transfer to the airport for international flights home.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- Sharing a twin room at a three star hotel including buffet breakfast
- Walking City tour of Vilnius
- Day trip to Trakai Castle
- Day trip to Kaunas
- Transportation in private vehicles (excludes airport transfers)
- If travelling from the UK, please get in touch to check if flights included in our offer price
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved on payment of a deposit of £150.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
Trip Type City Break
Group Size Between 12-16
Physical Rating Relaxed
Currency & Spending Money Euros / Spending £25 and upwards per day
Hosts One of our hosts will meet you at the airport before departure, and will be your main point of contact throughout the trip. Our hosts will organise dinners and anything else you might need, to ensure you have the best holiday.
Clothing The weather will still be quite cool at this time of year so bring warm clothes and sensible shoes for exploring.
Health You shouldn’t need any inoculations for travel to Lithuania, but it’s always good to seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse before you travel and make sure your vaccinations are up to date. Remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations.
Single Supplement £75
Travel Advice We highly recommend that you read the foreign travel advice for Lithuania before your departure date.