Israel & Palestine Tour - The Holy Land
ISRAEL TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
If you’ve long been dreaming of exploring one of the world’s most ancient Holy Lands, our new Israel & Palestine tour is for you. Join other Solo Travellers on this 9-day tour travelling from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and everywhere in between. Explore the vibrant modern city of Tel Aviv, renowned for its exciting art galleries, chic cafes and beautiful beaches, the nearby areas of Tagbah, Haifa and Nazareth, and take a trip to the Sea of Galilee for a boat ride on Israel’s largest fresh water lake. Travel to Jerusalem, an Old City full of attractions, visit Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus, Jericho, a 10,000-year-old city still inhabited today, and float to your heart’s content in the world’s saltiest body of water on your visit to the Dead Sea. Israel and Palestine are begging to be discovered… so what are you waiting for?
Cruise on the tranquil Sea of Galilee
Explore Jerusalem, the Mount of Olives & visit the Western Wall
Discover the religious sights of Jericho, Bethlehem & Nazareth
Day 1 – Arrive Tel Aviv
Day 2 – Nazareth / Cana / Mt. Tabor
Day 3 – Mt. of Beatitudes / Sea of Galilee / Capernaum
Day 4 – Haifa / Caesarea / Jerusalem
Day 5 – Mt. of Olives / Mt. Zion / Ein Karem / Bethlehem
Day 6 – Bethany / Jericho / The Dead Sea
Day 7 – Jerusalem / Tel Aviv
Day 8 – Depart Tel Aviv
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Sharing a twin room at 3 & 4-star hotels with breakfast
- Services of English-speaking guides throughout
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in itinerary
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- 2x bottles of water each day
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved on payment of a deposit of £250.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 8 weeks before travel.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
- International flights into and out of Israel are not included in the price and will need to be booked separately. Please get in touch if you would like suggested flights or need help with booking. Do not book flights until we give the go-ahead.
Group Size Maximum 14
Physical Rating Moderate
Currency & Spending Money Israeli Shekel / Spending £40 and upwards each day
Hosts One of our local guides will be your main point of contact on this trip. They will meet you at the airport and stay with you throughout the tour. Our guides are incredibly friendly and knowledgeable – if you need anything, just let them know!
Clothing The weather will be warm in the day and chilly at night, so take layers. You will also need comfortable shoes. We recommend taking a light rain jacket – just in case.
Health Always seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse a minimum of 8 weeks before you travel and make sure your vaccinations are up to date. Remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations.
Single Supplement £399
Travel Advice We highly recommend that you read the foreign travel advice for Israel before your departure date.
Thinking of joining one of our upcoming Solo Travellers trips to Israel? Or maybe you’ve already signed up… either way, here is some useful information to know before you go! In Advance... British passport holders do not need a visa for Israel. If you are unsure...