Iceland Tour Winter Adventure
ICELAND TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Whether it’s the breathtaking scenery, the crystal clear air, or a dip in the Blue Lagoon that’s drawing you to this beautiful country, our Iceland tour is perfect for all Solo Travellers. Join us on this amazing 5-day trip to the cool capital city, Reykjavik, home to hundreds of outstanding restaurants, cafes and bars, wonderful architecture and an incredible mountainous backdrop. We will be visiting Iceland’s most stunning sights on our Golden Circle tour, including the Geysir geothermal area, the golden Gullfoss waterfall and the UNESCO listed Thingvellir National Park. We’ll also make a trip to the Blue Lagoon where you can soak in the relaxing thermal pools and of course, at this time of year, you’ll be in with a chance of seeing the amazing Northern Lights.
Admire the beauty of Thingvellir National Park and the Gullfoss Waterfall
Hang out and explore the country’s super cool capital, Reykjavik
A chance to spot the Northern Lights
Day 1 – Arrive Reykjavik
Day 2 – Golden Circle Tour
Day 3 – Reykjavik / Blue Lagoon / Northern Lights
Day 4 – Reykjavik / Free Day
Day 5 – Depart Reykjavik
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE ICELAND TOUR
- Sharing a twin room at a three star hotel with breakfast
- FlyBus tickets from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik and back
- Reykjavik City Tour
- Golden Circle Tour
- Entry to the Blue Lagoon
- Northern Lights Excursion
- If travelling from the UK, please get in touch to check if flights included in our offer price
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved for the Iceland Tour on payment of a deposit of £150.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel.
- Flights are not included in the cost of this trip and will need to be booked separately. Please do not book flights until we have given the go-ahead. Feel free to ask us if you need any help with booking.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
Group Size Between 12 – 16
Physical Rating Relaxed
Currency & Spending Money Icelandic Krona / Spending £50 and upwards per day
Hosts One of our hosts will meet you at the hotel when you arrive, and will be your main point of contact throughout the trip. Our hosts will organise dinners and anything else you might need, to ensure you have the best holiday. During the city tours and excursions, you will have experienced local guides; please ask them if you have any specific questions about the local area, restaurant recommendations, etc.
Clothing Be advised that temperatures will reach below freezing on these trips, so you will need lots of layers and sensible, waterproof shoes. Please see our blog post What Should I Take: Iceland for more information.
Health You shouldn’t need any inoculations for travel to Iceland, but it’s always good to seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse before you travel and make sure your vaccinations are up to date. Remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations.
Single Supplement £349
Travel Advice We highly recommend that you read the foreign travel advice for Iceland before your departure date.
Optional Activities You will have time for doing optional activities such as glacier hiking, whale watching, etc on days 3 and 4 so please book these here through Extreme Iceland.
Coming on our trip to Iceland, but not sure what to do with your free time in Reykjavik? We’ve got you covered. Here is our Solo Travellers guide of great things to do in and around Iceland's capital of cool. Hallgrímskirkja Church So first up on our list of things to...
Hey Solo Travellers, check out these photos from our November trip to beautiful Iceland. A real natural wonder, beware, our Iceland Photo Diary will have you reaching for your passport. Take a look. Kicking off our Iceland Photo Diary, the stunning Thingvellir...