Incredible India Tour
INDIA TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Comprised of India’s most popular cities, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, this amazing 7 night Golden Triangle tour is perfect for Solo Travellers looking to get a taste of life in India, not to mention a glimpse at one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Starting in Delhi, a place steeped in rich history, with tours of both the Old and New City, we work our way south, to Agra, to visit architectural delight, the Taj Mahal. One of the world’s seven wonders, this magnificent structure was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his wife in 1632 and is an undoubted highlight of this trip. From here, we’ll be heading west to Jaipur, stopping on the way to visit the abandoned mogul capital of Fatehpur Sikri. Once in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, we will visit the stunning Amber Fort, the Palace of the Winds and the City Palace. Depending on the time of year, it is also in Jaipur where you can join the locals in their colourful celebrations of Holi Festival to finish up your Incredible India tour.
Marvel at the outstanding architectural beauty of the Taj Mahal
Discover the best of Jaipur’s forts and extravagant palaces
Hustle and bustle in Old & New Delhi
The abandoned Mogul capital, Fatehpur Sikri
Day 1 – Arrive Delhi
Day 2 – Delhi
Day 3 – Delhi / Agra
Day 4 – Agra / Fatehpur Sikri / Jaipur
Day 5 – Jaipur
Day 6 – Jaipur
After breakfast you will have the rest of the day free to explore. If you have travelling in spring, today you can partake in activities with the locals at the Holi Festival of Colours! Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 7 – Jaipur
Day 8 – Depart Delhi
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE INDIA TOUR
- Sharing a twin room in three star hotels with breakfast
- All transfers to sightseeing and excursions.
- An English speaking local guide for the tours
- One time entrance fees
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved for this Incredible India tour on payment of a deposit of £150.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel.
- Flights are not included in the cost of this trip and will need to be booked separately. Please do not book flights until we have given the go-ahead. Feel free to ask us if you need any help with booking.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
Planning where to go is never easy with such an abundance of beautiful and tempting places to choose from. And with ‘worlds-best-destination-ever-don’t-miss-go-now’ lists coming at us every day it can get even more difficult to pick a place (and let’s not even talk...read more
Thinking of joining one of our upcoming Solo Travellers trips to India this year? We've put together a list of our top 5 tips for when you're there. Watch what you eat & drink First-timers, and even those returning to India are bound to catch an odd spell of the...read more
Find out more about this exciting country and all that it has to offer!