Trekking Everest Base Camp
Trekking to Everest Base Camp has long been at the top of many people’s bucket lists, and now is the perfect time for you to help Nepal’s tourist industry get back on track. Join other Solo Travellers on this amazing 2-week adventure, trekking through the stunning Nepalese Himalayas. A flight from Kathmandu will offer magnificent views of the vast mountain range for where you are destined. Your adventure will start as soon as you land in Lukla, trekking through the mountains and valleys until you reach your goal; Everest Base Camp.
Stunning views of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam & Thamserku as you trek
Climb to the summit of Kala Patthar
Experienced & lovely local guides and porters to accompany you throughout
Day 1 – Arrive Kathmandu
Day 2 – Kathmandu / Lukla / Phakding
Day 3 – Phakding / Namche Bazaar
Day 4 – Namche Bazaar
Day 5 – Namche Bazaar / Tengboche
Day 6 – Tengboche / Dingboche
Day 7 – Dingboche
Day 8 – Dingboche / Labuche
Day 9 – Labuche / Everest Base Camp / Gorakshep
Day 10 – Gorakshep / Kala Patthar / Pheriche
Day 11 – Periche / Tangboche
Day 12 – Tangboche / Monjo
Day 13 – Monjo / Lukla
Day 14 – Lukla / Kathmandu
Day 15 – Kathmandu
Day 16 - Depart Kathmandu
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE EVEREST BASE CAMP TOUR
- Services of a highly experienced, helpful and friendly English speaking local guide
- 12 days trekking with guide and porters (1 porter per 2 people)
- Accommodation in best available twin sharing lodges during the trek
- 3x Nights accommodation at hotels in Kathmandu
- Domestic flights between Kathmandu and Lukla (including return)
- Everest Base Camp permits
- Sagarmatha National Park permits
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved for the Everest Base Camp trek on payment of a deposit of £150.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel.
- Flights are not included in the cost of this trip and will need to be booked separately. Please do not book flights until we have given the go-ahead. Feel free to ask us if you need any help with booking.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
Group Size Between 12-16
Physical Rating Tough
Currency Nepalese Rupees
Hosts An experienced local guide will be your main point of contact throughout this trip.
Clothing You will need comfortable trekking boots, waterproof jacket and trousers, thermals, hat and gloves, good quality socks to prevent blisters, and a separate change of clothes to be warn when you are not trekking. Try to pack light.
Health Always seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse a minimum of 8 weeks before you travel and make sure your vaccinations are up to date. Remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations.
Single Supplement N/A
Travel Advice We highly recommend that you read the foreign travel advice for Nepal before your departure date.