Highlights of Cuba Tour
CUBA TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Whether it’s the white sand beaches, the Spanish colonial architecture or the rum fuelled nightlife that’s drawing you to this Caribbean island, our Cuba tour is perfect for any Solo Traveller. Join us for 10 amazing nights as we travel to the colourful Cuban capital, Havana, experience authenticity in the Cuban city of Santa Clara with its plentiful local music venues, and relax in Trinidad on unspoiled stretches of white sand beaches, perfect for snorkelling and diving. We also visit Cienfuegos, deemed the ‘Pearl of the South’, with the option to partake in some outdoor activities in the culturally rich village of Vinales. Whatever you’re looking for, Cuba has something for all Solo Travellers.
Stay with the locals in their casa particulares and get to know the culture
Enjoy a rum or two on the beautiful beaches of Trinidad
Discover laid back Viñales and its stunning limestone hills
Day 1 – Arrive Havana
Day 2 – Havana
Day 3 – Havana
Day 4 – Havana / Santa Clara
Days 5 / 6 / 7 – Trinidad
The thing that visitors most love about Trinidad is the nightlife. There are no less than 10 live music venues all within a short walking distance. Many of these have lovely outdoor settings, in courtyards, and within the walls of old colonial ruins. Maybe practise your salsa with some of the locals in the main square or just enjoy a Mojito and watch the world go by.
We are near the lovely Valle de los Ingenios (Valley of Sugarmills) and Playa Ancón – where you can enjoy long stretches of unspoiled, white sand beaches or visit Topes De Collantes National Park where you horse-ride or hike to the waterfalls
Day 8 – Trinidad / Cienfuegos
Day 9 – Cienfuegos / Viñales
In your free time you can explore the caves, go hiking, biking, or explore the stunning countryside on horseback enjoying the views of the valley and sprawling tobacco fields.
Day 10 – Viñales
Day 11 – Depart Havana
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE CUBA TOUR
- English-speaking guide throughout trip
- Walking tour of Havana
- Orientation tours of Trinidad & Viñales
- All transportation in air-conditioned vehicles (excludes airport transfers)
- Sharing a twin room in home-stays with breakfast (please note accommodation in Cuba is basic but clean and comfortable)
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved for the Cuba tour on payment of a deposit of £150.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel.
- Flights are not included in the cost of this trip and will need to be booked separately. Please do not book flights until we have given the go-ahead. Feel free to ask us if you need any help with booking.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
“Dancing, music and rum.” This is what Solo Travellers Kate imagined whenever Cuba was mentioned. It’s not long since our latest trip returned so we caught up with Kate to see how they got on in this new hot spot destination. What was your first impression of the...
We've recently returned from one of our most popular Solo Travellers trips... check out what we got up to whilst we were there. Oh and if you hadn't already guessed... it's Cuba. Day 1 - The beautiful view from the main house balcony, looking down on the early morning...
Thinking of joining one of our upcoming Solo Travellers trips to Cuba? Or maybe you’ve already signed up… either way, here is some useful information to know before you go! In Advance... Apply for your visa at least 2 months before your departure. This is a quick and...