Highlights of China Tour including the Great Wall of China and the Pandas in Chengdu
CHINA TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
This is the perfect trip for Solo Travellers looking to explore the big cities of China. Kick start this amazing 10 night experience in Shanghai, China’s largest city, where you will admire the spectacular views of The Bund and enjoy the peaceful Yuyaun Garden. Continue your journey to Chengdu to visit the Giant Panda Breeding centre – a must for any animal lovers! Spend 2 nights in Xian exploring the City Walls and the Wild Goose Pagoda, as well as a visit to the Museum of Qin Terracotta Warriors, the most popular attraction of Xian. Your final stop on this China tour is Beijing, the capital. Here you will visit the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, the Temple of Heaven and the Summer Palace. And of course, no trip to China would be complete without a day at The Great Wall.
Walk along one of the World’s 7 Wonders; The Great Wall
Discover the life sized Terracotta Warriors in Xian
Explore the bustling streets of Shanghai
Visit the Giant Panda Breeding & Research Centre in Chengdu
Day 1 – Arrive Shanghai
Day 2 – Shanghai
Day 3 – Shanghai / Zhujiajiao / Shanghai
Day 4 – Shanghai / Chengdu
Day 5 – Chengdu
Day 6 – Chengdu / Xian
Day 7 – Xian
Day 8 – Xian / Beijing
Day 9 – Beijing / The Great Wall / Beijing
Day 10 – Beijing
Day 11 – Depart Beijing
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE CHINA TOUR
- Sharing a twin room at 3-star hotels with breakfast
- English-speaking guides for all tours
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- 1x Internal flight between Shanghai & Chengdu
- 2x High-speed rail tickets between Chengdu, Xian & Beijing
- Transportation (excludes airport transfers)
- Chinese dumpling making class in Xian
- Up to six weeks before departure a place can be reserved for the China tour on payment of a deposit of £250.00. After this it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel.
- Flights are not included in the cost of this trip and will need to be booked separately. Please do not book flights until we have given the go-ahead. Feel free to ask us if you need any help with booking.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
Group Size Maximum of 10
Physical Rating Moderate
Currency & Spending Money Chinese Yuan / Spending £25 and upwards per day
Hosts One of our friendly local guides will be your main point of contact for this trip. If you have any questions, just ask them – our guides are incredibly knowledgeable and will be happy to assist you with anything that you need.
Clothing The weather can be hot and humid with the occasional downpour so cover all bases. Take comfortable trainers or walking shoes as there will be lots of sightseeing involved on this tour.
Health Always seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse a minimum of 8 weeks before your departure date and make sure your vaccinations are up to date. Remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations. Please note that the air quality in Chinese cities can be extremely polluted, if you suffer from asthma it’s worth speaking to your doctor about potential implications before you travel.
Single Supplement £299
Travel Advice We highly recommend that you read the foreign travel advice for China before your departure date.