Highlights of Cambodia Tour & Amazing Angkor Wat
CAMBODIA TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Explore the ancient temples of Angkor, journey across the giant Tonle Sap Lake, and unearth the horrors of this beautiful country’s tragic past on this 8-day adventure through South East Asia’s friendliest nation. Begin your best of Cambodia tour in the countries capital, Phnom Penh, where you can explore the Royal Palace and stunning Silver Pagoda. Travel to Battambang, the second largest city in Cambodia for a taste of real local life. And finally, end your tour in the lively town of Siem Reap, home to the magnificent temples of Angkor.
Take a boat trip on the Tonle Sap Lake, one of the largest in Asia
Learn the atrocities of the Khmer Rouge at the Tuol Sleng Prison & the Killing Fields
Discover Battambang, the city that travellers instantly fall in love with
Day 1 – Arrive Phnom Penh
Day 2 – Phnom Penh
Day 3 – Phnom Penh / Battambang
Day 4 - Battambang
Day 5 – Battambang / Siem Reap
Day 6 – Siem Reap / Angkor
Day 7 – Siem Reap / Angkor
Day 8 – Depart Siem Reap
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE CAMBODIA TOUR
- Sharing a twin room at 3-star hotels with breakfast
- Private tours with an English speaking guide
- Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
- Single entrance fee to applicable tourist sites
- Private boat on Tonle Sap Lake
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved on the Highlights of Cambodia Tour on payment of a deposit of £150.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel.
- Flights are not included in the cost of this trip and will need to be booked separately. Please do not book flights until we have given the go-ahead. Feel free to ask us if you need any help with booking.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
Group Size Maximum of 12
Physical Rating Moderate
Currency & Spending Money Cambodian Riel and US Dollars / Spending £15 and upwards per day
Hosts One of our local guides will be your main point of contact throughout this trip.
Clothing You will need to bring clothes which cover your knees and shoulders for visiting the temples at Angkor. It will be hot and humid during the day so loose fitting items will be best and will also help protect you from mosquito bites. Make sure you also have comfortable shoes.
Health Always seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse 8 weeks before you travel and make sure your vaccinations are up to date. Remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations. You will need to bring lots of mosquito repellent and wear it both day and night.
Single Supplement £199
Travel Advice We highly recommend that you read the foreign travel advice for Cambodia before your departure date.