Taste of South America - Argentina and Brazil Tour
Tango your way through Buenos Aires, sip caipirinhas in Rio, and marvel at the Iguazu Falls on this irresistible 10-day Brazil and Argentina tours for singles. Join other Solo Travellers in discovering two of South America’s highlights, start off with a bang in seductive Buenos Aires, the city that never sleeps. Visit the Humid Pampa grasslands, an area famous for the skilled horse-riding Gaucho. Explore the awe-inspiring Iguazu Falls, set in the middle of the rainforest in between these two fascinating countries. And finally, finish up your tour in the vibrant city of Rio de Janeiro, where you will marvel at Christ the Redeemer and the incredible views from Sugarloaf Mountain.
WITNESS THE MAGNIFICENT IGUAZU FALLS FROM BOTH SIDES
Discover the lively cities of Buenos Aires & Rio de Janeiro
Spend the day at a traditional Argentinian ranch
Visit the gigantic statue of Christ the Redeemer
Day 1 – Arrive Buenos Aires
Day 2 – Buenos Aires
Day 3 – Buenos Aires / Santa Susana Ranch
Day 4 – Buenos Aires / Tigre Delta / Iguazu
Day 5 – Iguazu (Argentinian Side)
Day 6 – Iguazu (Brazilian Side) / Rio de Janeiro
Day 7 – Rio de Janeiro
Day 8 – Rio de Janeiro / Petropolis
Day 9 – Rio de Janeiro
Day 10 – Depart Rio de Janeiro
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE BRAZIL AND ARGENTINA TOUR
- Sharing a twin room at three star hotels with breakfast
- All tours in itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Transportation throughout (excludes airport transfers)
- Local English speaking tour guides throughout
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved for the Brazil and Argentina tour on payment of a deposit of £250.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel
- International flights are not included in the price of this tour and will need to be organised separately. Please do not book flights until we have confirmed your place on the tour and given the go-ahead to do so. Please get in touch if you would like help with the booking of flights.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance as this is mandatory for all trips.
Group Size Maximum of 10
Physical Rating Moderate
Currency & Spending Money Brazilian Real & Argentine Peso / Spending £30 and upwards per day
Hosts A local guide will be your point of contact for this trip.
Clothing You will be pleased to know that clear skies and warm weather dominate this time of year in Brazil and Argentina. Take sensible walking shoes. Light, long sleeved tops and trousers will also help protect from mosquito bites.
Health Always seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse a minimum of 8 weeks before you travel and make sure your vaccinations are up to date. Remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations. There are currently no restrictions on travel to South or Central America, however, with the outbreak of the mosquito-borne Zika virus, it is advised that woman who are pregnant or trying to get pregnant seek advice from their doctor before booking any trips to these areas.
Single Supplement £399