Weekend in Vilnius
Home to Europe’s largest baroque Old Town, Vilnius is the perfect weekend getaway for Solo Travellers in search of rich culture, world cuisine and flourishing nightlife. Visit the historical capital of Lithuania, Trakai, with its one-of-a-kind castle surrounded by a beautiful lake, and explore the city of Vilnius itself on this amazing two night trip to Europe’s cultural capital.
Price from: £359.00
New Dates to be Confirmed…
Day 1 – Arrive Vilnius
Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel. Dinner will be arranged at a local restaurant for your first evening in Lithuania.
Day 2 – Vilnius
After breakfast at the hotel you will begin a walking city tour of Vilnius. You will have the afternoon at your leisure. Dinner will be arranged at a local restaurant for the evening.
Day 3 – Vilnius / Trakai Castle / Depart Vilnius
After breakfast you will visit the historical capital of Lithuania, Trakai, otherwise known as the ‘town of lakes’. Trakai town is home to a unique castle which was constructed in 1410. Surrounded by water on all four sides Trakai Island Castle is the only one of its kind in the whole of Eastern Europe. In the evening, you will be transferred to the airport for international flights.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- Return flights from Stansted (hand luggage only)
- Sharing a twin room at a three star hotel including buffet breakfast
- Airport transfers
- Walking City tour of Vilnius
- Day trip to Trakai Castle
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved on payment of a deposit of £100.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
Trip Type City Break
Group Size Between 12-16
Physical Rating Relaxed
Currency & Spending Money Euros / Spending £25 and upwards per day
Hosts One of our hosts will meet you at the airport before departure, and will be your main point of contact throughout the trip. Our hosts will organise dinners and anything else you might need, to ensure you have the best holiday.
Clothing The weather will still be quite cool at this time of year so bring warm clothes and sensible shoes for exploring.
Health You shouldn’t need any inoculations for travel to Lithuania, but it’s always good to seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse before you travel and make sure your vaccinations are up to date. Remember that your travel insurance may not cover you if you do not have up-to-date vaccinations.
Single Supplement £95
Baggage Allowance 1x Hand Luggage (up to 10kg) plus 1x Handbag
Travel Advice We highly recommend that you read the foreign travel advice for Lithuania before your departure date.
Find out more about this exciting Country and all that it has to offer!
We have a variety of Top Up Activities to choose from to make the most out of your travels. Your tour doesn’t have to end!