Classic Kerala Tour
KERALA TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Join other Solo Travellers on this amazing 9 day tour of ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala. Visit the cultural fishing village of Kumbalanghi in Cochin, marvel at the magnificent mountain scenery at the Munnar tea plantation, spice things up at the Thekkady spice plantation, visit Kerala’s largest freshwater lake in Kumarakom, explore the temples of Kollam and Kovalam and finally gaze at the paddy fields as you drift down Kerala’s famous backwaters on a houseboat for the night, feasting on backwater delicacies prepared by your own personal chef… what could be better? This Kerala tour is not to be missed.
Price from: £799.00
02 Dec 2017 – 10 Dec 2017
29 Mar 2018 – 05 Apr 2018
29 Nov 2018 – 07 Dec 2018
Day 1 – Arrive Cochin
Your local tour guide will meet you at your hotel once you have checked-in. Begin your Kerala tour with a guided sightseeing trip around enchanting Cochin for the afternoon. Overnight in Cochin.
Day 2 – Cochin / Kumbalanghi
Day 3 – Cochin / Munnar
Day 4 – Munnar / Thekkady
Day 5 – Thekkady / Kumarakom
Day 6 – Kumarakom / Alleppey
Day 7 - Alleppey / Kollam
Day 8 – Kollam / Kovalam
Day 9 – Depart Trivandrum
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE KERALA TOUR
- Sharing a twin room in three star hotels with breakfast
- All transportation with A/C
- English speaking guides
- All entrance fees to monuments and parks
- All excursions/tours mentioned in itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes
- Up to six weeks before departure, a place can be reserved for the Kerala tour on payment of a deposit of £150.00, after this date it would be the full amount of the trip.
- Click the book now button and fill in the details and tick the box confirming you accept booking conditions.
- The outstanding balance is due 6 weeks before travel.
- Flights are not included in the cost of this trip and will need to be booked separately. Please do not book flights until we have given the go-ahead. Feel free to ask us if you need any help with booking.
- Please ensure you have checked visa requirements. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- Ensure you have purchased travel insurance, as this is mandatory for all trips.
Trip Type Discover
Group Size Maximum of 10
Physical Rating Moderate
Currency & Spending Money Rupees / Spending £25 and upwards per day
Hosts A local guide will be your point of contact for this trip.
Clothing The temperature remains pretty much the same all year round in Kerala, expect 27°C average. We recommend taking light, long sleeved tops and trousers as these are essential at religious sites and will also help protect from mosquito bites. You should also bring comfortable footwear.
Health Always seek medical advice from your doctor or travel nurse before you travel. We highly recommend sticking to bottled water for the duration of your trip.
Single Supplement £220
Find out more about this exciting Country and all that it has to offer!
We have a variety of Top Up Activities to choose from to make the most out of your travels. Your tour doesn’t have to end!